- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 400g shelled peas
- 1 litre vegetable stock /1/2 stock cube
- 1 onion /leek
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400g small pasta tubes (Ditalini)
- salt and pepper
- Preparation for pasta piselli simply consists of cutting up the onion and getting a large saucepan and adding oil and putting it on the heat. That’s it, we are ready to cook the pasta piselli soup.
- Add in your chopped onions and let it saute for a few minutes.
- then add in your peas and cook for a further five minutes.
- Now add in the stock and bring to the boil.
- With stock boiling add in the pasta and cook until al dente. Thats it your Pasta piselli is ready Buon Appetito!
- Servings : 4
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Course : Soups and Stews
Read more about this chef..